Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County, California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and my jolly father Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. In 1990 I moved to America along with my family, including my brothers and parents at the age of one and a half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of dedication and hard work and sacrifice, I wouldn't be here sharing my story. So that they could give their children the chance to have a successful future, I focused on my goals and worked hard to get there. I had a set plan for my life: university, get a job, marry, purchase an apartment and have children. Though I believed that this was the standard for the ideal life, reality had other plans. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and status were good, I didn't feel like it was fulfilling. In reality, I thought I was simply wasting my time. While I moved to a new path in life I began to discover that personal training was the career path I was looking for. I'm a sucker for fitness, and I love being around people and helping people. This year I'll be celebrating my 7th Anniversary. In 2014, I launched my own business. There are a few Asian females working in the field. In the coaching industry I would like to make a difference by offering high-quality coaching to aid others to become healthier and more content. Furthermore, I try to motivate others to follow their goals and dreams and achieve anything they would like to accomplish. My career took off as I was experiencing the most successful times of my life. However, my mother passed away just when my career began to take off. In Heaven she is now in peace in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. Yet, I keep my Mom with me and dream of her daily. It is possible to learn from life, even though it may be difficult to see it now. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance in life. Her death occurred at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her next life and give me a second chance at living an enjoyable, fulfilling and fulfilling life. At the age of 30 I am awestruck by the feeling of living and being alive. It's not that I'm just another number. In sharing my story I hope my story will be a source of inspiration for you. I hope that my words can aid you in understanding that you're never alone. You have the capacity to succeed in everything you desire. As death is all there is in this world, I hope you enjoy your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Doja